The Alhambra is a city in Spain. It offers many archaeological places. It has San Gabriel Mission and many other historical sites. It is very close to the nature and has various public parks like Almansor Park, Lacy Park, Alhambra Park, Garfield Park and many more.
Places to visit:
- San Gabriel Mission– Mission San Gabriel Arcángel is an archaeological site.
- Almansor Park- Almansor Park is a public park with a gym, a jogging trail, picnic tables, a playground & tennis courts.
- Vincent Lugo Park- Vincent Lugo Park is a community park with athletic fields, picnic tables, trails & a playground.
- Lacy Park- Lacy Park is a dog-friendly public park. It features 2 walking loops, 6 tennis courts & a decades-old rose arbor.
- Alhambra Park- Alhambra Park has a lush green space, public recreation, swimming pool, basketball & tennis courts.
- Garfield Park- Garfield Park is a public park with tennis courts, a looped path, a playground & meditative garden space.
- Sequoia Park- Sequoia Park is a park offering a Japanese garden, sports fields, picnic shelters & a playground.
Places to stay:
- Hotel Palacio de Santa Ines, siglo XVI- Hotel Palacio de Santa Ines, siglo XVI has rooms with whirlpool tubs, free Wi-Fi & free parking.
- Casa Del Capitel Nazarí Hotel S. XVI- Casa Del Capitel Nazarí Hotel S. XVI offers a quality stay with complimentary hot breakfast, an indoor pool, an exercise room and free wi-fi.
- Eurostar Washington Irving- Eurostar Washington Irving offers very clean rooms, an outdoor pool, free breakfast & free Wi-Fi.
- Parador de Granada: - Parador de Granada is a low budget hotel with facilities like a fitness center, free Wi-Fi, breakfast & an airport shuttle.
- Hotel America Granada – Granada hotel has an indoor pool, free Wi-Fi, and a casual restaurant where kids eat free.